At Nous, we understand that transparency is key. In order to ensure that your purchase goes off without a hitch, we will always go the extra mile to provide you with all the necessary details thereby eliminating the risk of buying the wrong size.
Measuring Necklace Length
To ensure that our necklaces fit the desired length you are looking for, please take a moment to measure your neck for suitable results. All of our products have listed lengths under the product details of the product page.
For choker measurements, please follow the below guide to ensure you are purchasing the correct size.
1. Take a flexible tape measure and wrap it around your neck at a comfortable fit. If you don’t have a tape measure, a piece of string will work just as well! Wrap that around your neck to a comfortable fit, marking the point where the two ends meet.
2. Lay the string next to a ruler and note the length.
- 40cms (16") Standard
- 44-45cms (17-18”) Large
Measuring Bracelet Size
Using a flexible tape measure, wrap it around your wrist just below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear the bracelet. Make a note of the number at the point where the tape meets the 0.
To ensure the bracelet fits comfortably, add approximately 1.5 – 2.0 cm. You can then add or subtract centimeters according to whether you prefer a loose, exact or tight fit.
Measuring Bangle Size
To find your correct size for a bangle, you must measure your hand to find your correct size.
Close your fingers and bring your thumb to your little finger. With a flexible tape measure, wrap the tape to the widest part of your hand, which would be the knuckle area. This will give you the circumference size of your hand.
- 16-19cms (6.2-7.4") Small
- 19-24cms (7.4-9.2”) Medium
- 24-26cms (9.2-10.4") Large